- Freely programmable making it highly flexible
- Program update via MicroSD memory card
- High-quality colour display
- Minimal installation effort (no extra power supply required)
- Connection of other modules possible via AUX port (e.g. GPS receiver or Bluetooth modules)
It is an intelligent graphic display that can be directly connected to the RS232 interface of the myDatalogMUC or myDatalogMUCmini. The use of this graphic display requires a PAWN script on the myDatalogMUC or myDatalogMUCmini that is tailored to the active application on the display. The customer can either create his own script or use examples or libraries provided by the manufacturer. The AUX port of the graphic display can be used to connect other modules (e.g. GPS receiver or Bluetooth modules) as long as a corresponding PAWN script is available.
As the myDatalogMUC and the myDatalogMUCmini provide the required 5VDC supply voltage via the RS232 interface, the operation of the display only requires a serial cable and no other components.
With the ELCOCLOUD you create highly available and highly scalable solutions. The ELCOCLOUD is one of the most reliable, advanced and secure cloud solutions, which are currently available on the market.