- TOSIBOX® SoftKey can also be installed into cloud services and virtual environments.
- TOSIBOX® SoftKey can be created and access rights can be granted immediately even from the other side of the world.
- TOSIBOX® SoftKey can be used also in computers that do not have an USB port or where the use of USB devices is tricky.
- Each TOSIBOX® system must have at least one physical TOSIBOX® Key (Master Key) that is used to take TOSIBOX® Locks into use. In addition, creating a back-up key is recommended. Apart from this, all other keys can be SoftKeys.
- Both TOSIBOX® SoftKey software and physical TOSIBOX® Key devices can be used on the same computer.
- Two-factor authentication is fulfilled also with SoftKey: device-specific (something in your posession) and password-protected (something only you know).
- TOSIBOX® SoftKey is used with TOSIBOX® Key software that is supported on Windows XP or later and Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later.
TOSIBOX® SoftKey is a computer software that enables a secure connection between your computer and one or more TOSIBOX® Locks, giving you full visibility and control over the network devices connected to the Lock. The SoftKey works without a physical TOSIBOX® Key device. The SoftKey corresponds to a Sub Key that is controlled via a physical Master Key, and therefore it cannot be used to create more keys or Mobile Clients.
TOSIBOX® SoftKey complies with the high security standards set for all TOSIBOX® products. The SoftKey is created according to the same safe procedures as for hardware Keys. The SoftKey is also computer- and user-specific i.e. it cannot be copied over or moved to another device. A Master Key user can always revoke access rights from a SoftKey – just like with all other Sub Keys and Mobile Clients.
With the ELCOCLOUD you create highly available and highly scalable solutions. The ELCOCLOUD is one of the most reliable, advanced and secure cloud solutions, which are currently available on the market.